Thursday, August 21, 2008

Growing balls

Well I did it! After many times of being f---ed in the a-- by my employer, they asked me to the "office" ...again. Going by only rumers they have heard they put their nose where it didn't belong for the last time. ....
I told them that I would be gone by the end of the week. They said I would be burning a bridge by doing that. ( you mean that piece of shit dental floss I put in my ass earlier and took out to get over here?) They then proceeded to have the balls to tell me that I had time between jobs to give them 2 weeks! ( what business is it of theirs what I do with my time?) I politely said I have things to do. They then excused me.... I finished out my day feeling like I was going to vomit and was thinking of how I would tell them all the reasons why I was leaving and how they suck ( in a good way of writing it) but then my dad's voice in the back of my head said as I sat down to write them my resignation....... is it worth your time and effort and will it change anything?
NOPE!! I don't need them at all!!
So I wrote what they deserve (nothing) my resignation was effective that very day and walked out.......
The End

2 comments:

arieselephant said...

I wish I heard Dad's voice in my head. anyways...let's hope that you are NOT really growing balls but are just growing stronger willed and less tolerant of those who don't appreciate you. And besides if they wanted to fire you....would they have given you 2 weeks. F**k um.
BTW..I love that you're writing a blog...keep it up when you can:*

Love you,
me

Unknown said...

That's my girl!